Telecoms – Wireless
KN Network Services is a leading provider of wireless networks solutions to the telecoms industry in Ireland and the UK. Over the last ten years we have focused on serving the growing demand for wireless and broadcast networks. KNNS has a track record of successfully completing and providing managed services and full turnkey projects in the telecoms wireless sector.
Facts and figures
- Sites constructed: 3G-350, RTE NL-100, Irish Rail-140.
- Equipment swaps: 3G – 150 in past year.
- Microwave: 200 in past year.
- Average new sites built per year: 300.
- Network planning and design.
- Network engineering and construction.
- Core and microwave network installation and integration.
- Software installation services.
- First line maintenance and (24/7) support.
- Technical support.
- Radio network optimisation.
- Managing multi stakeholder relationships.
- Site acquisition and planning.
- Full survey and design services (line of site and climb-down).
- EMF/RF structural and feasibility surveys.
- Materials management and logistics.
- All aspects of site construction, including civils, rigging and electrical services.
- Core and access installation and integration services.
- QA audit and handover facilities.
- O&M – Operations and maintenance services.
- 24/7/365 – emergency call out services.
- CIF (Construction Industry Federation)
- RTE NL
- Garda Security Clearance
- ESB Telecom
- Vodafone, Eircom, Meteor, O2, Hutchison 3G
- IAA and IRCG
- Rooftop awareness, EMF/RF assessment, Tower/Mast climb and rescue